True High-Speed Internet for the Rural Community

Search for your address:

Comments

User Avatar

10:19AM June 13, 2019

Jamie Bennett
Any update on when Kossuth area will be finished?

9:00AM May 20, 2019

Cyndi Hunt
Wondering when the Persimmon Lakes area will be up and running?

4:46PM May 14, 2019

Todd Schwenk
I sure wish you would start on Spurgeons Corner SOON. I home office and the service I have is killing me. Is there any updates at all that connect can give people?? What do people think that have been hooked up to this system?? Is there anything that can be done to get the word out and get this moving? I have emailed and offered and there is no response from anyone. I have even signed up as a Zone Champion and have had no one communicate with me.

8:45AM July 19, 2019

Lori Lucas
Very anxiously waiting for Spurgeons Corner hookup also.

10:47AM May 11, 2019

Phil Hardin
Will services still be available even if you are in an area that hasn’t shown much demand? It sucks to be penalized just because folks around you may have other services or are not interested. I understand your full attention goes where there is more demand, that just makes logical sense. But some of us have been waiting and turned down by all the major internet suppliers and are in need of a company that considers all angles of situation. REMC is just about the last hope for some of us to receive high speed internet. It’s super hard looking out my living room window and seeing that high speed cable on the lines less than 500 feet from me and knowing that we probably won’t receive the offered services because our neighbors either have another provider or just aren’t interest in the service. it looks as if this was too good to be true, yet again. Our area is New Frankfort -Jack Morgan Road In Austin. I’m tired of giving Verizon money for deplorable service! Thank you for your time.

8:17AM June 21, 2019

Kaylee Bennett
Our service will be available to ALL members who wish to be connected. The % goal is for our information, it does not mean you have to reach a certain goal before we come to your zone.

6:24AM April 16, 2019

Jonathon Wagner
We are without internet, I cant even fill out the grant for remc. We used to have Hughes net which was expensive slow and limited downloads. Hopefully they will get to lower Leesville soon, cant wait!

11:36AM April 15, 2019

Edward Jones
Fed up with the current service available in the Reddington area. I know you don't show enough interest yet, but the main line runs in front of our home and has been up for some time. I would suggest that you begin hooking up customers in this area and I think you will gain more as you go. If we have to go to another source (satellite) we will most likely be locked in for a couple of years.

11:10AM March 22, 2019

Jessica Bierly
We really need it in the Pekin (Blue River Church Road) area!! There are no other options for us at all!

10:39AM April 08, 2019

Dakota Roll
We feel your pain Jessica! Our area has went way to long with absolutely no service provider!

11:35PM March 17, 2019

Mercedes Tobias
I cannot wait to have fiber! I need it so bad! It it hard to do homework and tests online, and today we had another incident with satellite. The only reason we have the satellite is so my husband can watch the races, they took the network off the air, and it was hard jumping through hoops to get the race to play online with such slow speeds!

3:29PM March 15, 2019

Edward Mitchell
Is there a Data limit for the internet service

12:49PM March 19, 2019

Kaylee Bennett
Hi Edward-- Our service comes with NO data caps, and NO contracts on any of our packages!

7:15AM February 24, 2019

Laurie Tinsley
Do you plan on eventually bringing internet to the Blocher Indiana area? I live off N Shea road, the only internet service in our area is Hughes net and they stink.

5:18PM March 11, 2019

Verda Barrett
Laurie I also live on Shea Rd. I have Jackson REMC if they ever make it this way maybe you will be able to get it at that time!

9:31AM March 07, 2019

Kaylee Bennett
Hi Laurie-- Our first priority is to provide our services to Jackson County REMC Members. At this time it is not definite, but we are considering building outside our territory once all members that want to be served are served.

9:45AM January 30, 2019

Drake Cadwallader
Are there any updates for Little York West?

3:46PM January 21, 2019

Kaylee Bennett Campaign Owner
This message board is for our members to discuss their experiences with our service, thoughts, and opinions with other members.